By Mike Young
* indicates the best way to set up strategies for the whole .NET company Server family-from alternate Server and content material administration Server to ISA Server and BizTalk Server * provides useful, hands-on recommendation to guarantee that strategies are built-in and meet the wishes of person companies * Covers integration of .NET servers with XML and ADO, together with most sensible practices
Read or Download Deploying Solutions with .NET Enterprise Servers PDF
Similar computers books
This ebook is a step by step advisor for an absolute newbie. It covers every thing, from fitting to configuring, to get you all started speedy. It has a variety of code examples that the reader can try out all alone and examine whereas doing so. It has full-fledged functions as examples that readers can persist with.
This e-book constitutes the refereed court cases of the seventh foreign Symposium, Latin American Theoretical Informatics, LATIN 2006, held in Valdivia, Chile in March 2006. The sixty six revised complete papers provided including seven invited papers have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 224 submissions.
This e-book constitutes the completely refereed post-proceedings of the overseas laptop song Modeling and Retrieval Symposium, CMMR 2003, held in Montpellier, France, in may well 2003. The 20 revised complete papers have been conscientiously chosen in the course of rounds of reviewing and development. as a result interdisciplinary nature of the world, the papers deal with a huge number of subject matters together with info retrieval, programming, human-computer interplay, electronic libraries, hypermedia, man made intelligence, acoustics, sign processing, and so on.
Realizing the mechanisms concerned about existence (e. g. , researching the organic functionofasetofproteins,inferringtheevolutionofasetofspecies)isbecoming increasinglydependent onprogressmade inmathematics,computer science,and molecular engineering. For the previous 30 years, new high-throughput applied sciences were built producing quite a lot of facts, disbursed throughout many facts assets on the net, with a excessive measure of semantic heterogeneity and di?
- HF Filter Design Computer Simulation
- Natural language processing for online applications: text retrieval, extraction and categorization
- Usability and Internationalization. Global and Local User Interfaces: Second International Conference on Usability and Internationalization, UI-HCII 2007, Held as Part of HCI International 2007, Beijing, China, July 22-27, 2007, Proceedings, Part II
- Verilog Quickstart: A Practical Guide to Simulation and Synthesis in Verilog (Kluwer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science 667)
Extra info for Deploying Solutions with .NET Enterprise Servers
Authorization. When a user makes a request of an application, the request should be validated. You should be checking to ensure that the user has the proper level of permission to perform the task at hand. • Encryption. If the application is going over the Internet, you may want to encrypt the contents of the data that are being passed from the Web server to the browser and vice versa. • Protection. If the application is ported over the Internet, you will want to give Internet users access to only a limited part of the network.
In many cases you won't have the time or control, and so data source integration is the only option. Business−to−Business Solutions Business−to−business solutions are not as common as EAI solutions. Many organizations have not tried to implement these solutions. Several large organizations have tried to tackle this in what has 28 been referred to as the electronic data interchange (EDI) solution. In B2B solutions, you are integrating your business process with another organization's business process.
Employees, as part of the logon process, enter their information at the Web site. You could have employees manually update the site at logon or logoff, or you could script the process and include it in logon and logoff scripts. In this example, you have provided a single presentation layer for the business process. The new interface had to be created, but the process is consistent and uniform throughout the organization. Often the largest obstacle to presentation layer integration is politics. For this method to work, everyone has to be on the same page.
Deploying Solutions with .NET Enterprise Servers by Mike Young