By Glenn Beck
#1 New York Times bestselling writer and nationally syndicated radio host Glenn Beck offers readers with the reality in regards to the matters the media and politicians are scared to touch.
COURAGE > COWARDS
As we technique crucial presidential election in America’s background, whatever has been misplaced between the entire debates, assault advertisements, and tremendous- PACs—something that americans used to carry in very excessive regard: the reality.
Glenn Beck loves to say that “the fact has no agenda”—but there’s one other part to that: those that have agendas hardly care in regards to the fact. And, nowadays, it sort of feels like everyone has an schedule. The media leads with tales that price over those who subject. Politicians positioned lobbyists and electability over honesty. Radicals adjust background with the intention to switch the long run.
In Cowards, Glenn Beck exposes the reality approximately 13 vital matters which were hijacked by way of deceit. no matter if out of spite, greed, or worry, those are the issues that not anyone seems prepared to have a decent dialog approximately. for instance:
* How our two-party POLITICAL method usually leaves citizens with out strong concepts.
* How extremists are slowly integrating ISLAMIC legislations into our SOCIETY.
* How revolutionary “religious” leaders like JIM WALLIS are politicizing the Bible.
* How the CARTEL VIOLENCE on our border is much WORSE than humans notice.
* How “LIBERTARIAN” has been deliberately become a filthy notice.
* How GEORGE SOROS has accumulated adequate cash and tool to persuade whole ECONOMIES.
In a few situations, as a matter of fact in the market, yet humans easily don’t are looking to listen it. It’s a lot more uncomplicated, and positively much more handy, to maintain our blinders on. in spite of everything, as a quote attributed to President James Garfield made transparent, “The fact will set you unfastened, yet first it'll make you miserable.”
Miserable or now not, the reality can now not be anything we are hoping for; it needs to be whatever we are living. whilst braveness prevails, cowards do not—and this publication was once written to make sure that’s precisely what occurs.